The powerful Visual Index search term refinment and document reduction feature enables you to take an in-depth look at your dataset's search term results without having to run time-consuming searches. Easily identify and exclude false positive document hits contained in your dataset before you build review assignments. Alternatively, reverse the functionality and select only the specific terms you are required to search. Viewpoint's Visual Index makes it easy.
Using our simple workflow, you can drastically increase productivity while keeping prices low.
Key Features of the Visual Index:
- Qucikly get search results in real-time.
- Identify how many instances each individual search term is found in a dataset
- Identify how many documents are found containing a search term
- Identify how many documents are found containing a specific search term only
- Quickly exclude search terms from being included in building a View
- Unsure of the spelling? Use the Spelling Suggestion to identify additional keywords that are similar to your keyword. Spelling Suggestion is aimed to help users identify close or similar terms based on spell-checking and/or thesaurus and dictionary
- Want additinoal keywords to choose? The Index Lookup identifies all terms gathered from the DTSearch index. Users can select and add one or more keyword(s)
- Save your search criteria and modify at any time
- Print reports identifying the search results -- useful when negotiating agreed upon search terms with oppising counse.
- Identify keywords that will result in overly-broad results
- Identify keywords that will result in zero hit results
- Fully integrated technology -- at no additional cost