The Near-Duplicate Identification & Viewer is proprietary technology which groups documents (attachments, emails and loose files) into a "near-duplicate family," facilitating a faster review by enabling users to review all near-duplicates together at one time.
Key Features of the Near Duplicate ID:
- Identify similar documents within a single custodian or accross all custodians before beginning review to significantly reduce review costs and increase efficiencies
- Identify similar documents per project, custodian or specific directory
- Adjust similar threshold percentage to increase or decrease number of documents within similarity families
- Easily used by project managers, end-users and administrators on post processed data sets
- Flexible output in CSV, XML format may be imported into any database for easy use of near duplicate information
- Fully integrated technology -- at no additional cost