The Assisted Review module combines proven analytics and machine-learning techniques to assist your review team in achieving consistent, predicable decisions and document categorization. By "learning" the decisions made by your expert review team on the "seed set" of data, the assisted review workflow automatically analyzes the remaining documents and categorizes them based upon decisions made by human team. By combining user expertise and advanced technology of Assisted Review, document review is fast, efficient and consistent. As a result, significant cost savings are achieved.
Key Features of the Assisted Review:
- No additional cost. Assisted Review is included with every project
- Completely integrated. Not a "tacked-on" third-party tool. No training or installation is required.
- Analytics -- Leverages already proven, built-in analytical tools to build the most efficient "seed" set in the industry
- Culling -- Assisted Review can be added to traditional culling techniques (e.g., date range or keyword filters) to ensure the lowest possible quantity of documents are reviewed
- Early Case Assessment (ECA) -- The most highly relevant documents in a dataset can be easily isolated. these documents can be reviewed to help legal teams gain an early understanding of the case
- Quality Control -- Once a standard first level review has been completed, users can compare results to easily find and correct discrepancies
- Fully integrated technology -- at no additional cost